CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

note to self....


This is the note that my 90 year old Grandpa has next to his back door that goes into the garage to remind him what he needs when he leaves the house. He even hung it with a nail...
It says:
TEETH
MONEY
WALLET
GLASSES
GLASS (not sure on that one)
CAMERA
BINOCULARS
MEDICINE
It is one of my favorite things, and i have yet to be able to take it down. There isn't much left in the house. Progress has been pretty fast, and I think there is only one, maybe two, days left...
I am grateful for the experience.

6 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I love how teeth is at the top of the list. That is just too cute.

Tonia said...

I imagine that you have quite a difficult task. I'm glad you are almost finished. I love the note!

Suzie said...

That is AWESOME! Grandpa Gunderson is so funny!

Kara said...

Is Grandpa going to live with Brent and Elaine? That is awesome that you got to help clean it out and go through all the memories!!

Amy said...

That is so funny! I can't believe how hard I am laughing right now. And what is even funnier is that he usually still forgot. Well his teeth at least!

Swen said...

I remember when he put that up. If he would have put Glasses at the top he would have been able to see the list to remember his teeth!It is funny how the things that mean the most probably cost the least (this list, magnifying glass, children's books, grandma's curlers, etc).