CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

I believe I can fly....

As we got home tonight, Zack raced to the costume box that we just got out of storage yesterday. He had been waiting all day to get home and dress up in his Buzz Light year costume. I zipped him in it and we did our best Buzz and Woody impressions- running around the house- him with his (very loud and annoying) zapper guns, and me with my finger pistols. Of course he shot me dead- which he loved and he moved on to annoy Bradley with the whole "hands up" game. I started to get dinner ready and noticed things were quiet... Never good. I peaked into the front room and Zack sat very quiet and still- and whimpering a bit. I asked if he was okay and he looked up at me with his big baby blues and began to sob! I asked him if he was hurt- and he began to rub his bum and nod... I asked him what happened and he oh so quietly answered back, "I tried to fly..."
He really IS my favorite four year old!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

That is so funny!

Fully Invested said...

Soo cute. It's so fun to see you and your family. Your boys sound like their loads of fun.
DEJA