CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr Z

Zachary Grant Willard was born in Sanford, Florida on the afternoon of September 15th, 2004.

He weighed 8lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long.
Happy birthday my favorite FOUR year old!!!

For his birthday, Zack got a new bike. He will be speedy like Josh now!


Mom made him pretty much the coolest cake ever- she must love him!!

Zack wants to go to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner. Rock on!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

He's 4??? Unbelievable - I still think he should be Bradley's age and Bradley should be a baby.

Your cake decorating skills are impressive, they are always so cute1

Bonnie said...

The cake was awesome - like my Apple-Zack!
Enjoy your whole year being 4! I remember my 4th birthday (25 years ago!).
Love you Zack!!
XOXO
Gram

Mike and Kim said...

Cute cake!!! i am way impressed with your cake decorating skills!!