Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
This is my friend Heather's son. His name is Dalton and he has two sisters and no brothers... He and Bradley are a month apart in age and Dalton refers to Bradley as his brother. They get their trucks out daily and play for hours hualing dirt, rocks, and each other around. They weren't asked to sit like this for the picture. They were watching Dalton's Dad plant flowers and this is how we found them. So nice to have good friends!
Posted by Lisa at 7:09 AM
Thursday, April 15, 2010
This picture is a bit fuzzy, but I love the litle face she is pulling...
I love her toes in this picture. When she gets really ticked off they spread out like this.
pug nose like her Mama
Some Ellie facts:
- She is a great sleeper! She will go 4-6 hours between feedings and sometimes even more at night.
- She is not a morning person and does not like to be awake before 10 in the morning. We opened the blinds to let some light in and she covered her eyes with her arm and continued to sleep.
- She rarely cries and seemso content to just watch her brothers.
- She loves to hear people sing and will sit very quiet when I sing to her.
- Her brothers are more adoring that I ever thought possible. She will want for nothing- and I feel for the poor boys who want to date her with her brothers around.
- At her 2 week checkup she was almost 10 lbs. She was 89% for height and 86th for weight.
Our sweet little girl is just what our family needed! We feel like we are complete- and feel so blessed to have a happy healthy little girl in our lives...
Posted by Lisa at 9:55 PM
Posted by Lisa at 9:37 PM