CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

losing my child- or my mind....???

Summer free lunch at the park is one of the greatest things ever. They serve up great food to anyone under 18 and then there are all sorts of playground toys and the spray park to hit afterward. We have spent lots of play dates there this summer, and it is a great way to get out of the house. Did I mention it's FREE! So, a friend of mine and her kids decided to meet Kricket and Annie for lunch at the park. We got our food and all of the kids were running around. Suddenly, I realized that I had lost Bradley. I start frantically looking around for him from where I was sitting. I ask Kricket and Emily if the could see him and they could not. Josh ran by and I yelled and asked him if he knew where Bradley was. He looked at me like I had lost it- at the same time I felt a wiggle in my lap. Low and behold there was Bradley. He had been sitting in my lap the whole time... Please tell me I am not the only one in this world that has done that.
I don't lose my kids, but I have lost my mind...

2 comments:

Suzie said...

So were Krick & Emily just tricking you or had you all lost your mind??? I do stuff like that all the time. Poor you!

krick said...

we were looking around the park! we didn't think to look at lisa. we searched for a good minute though. you'd think bradley would have piped up!