CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

LIfe without Josh


Zack and Bradley are lost without Josh around. Zack has asked me at least 100 times today when Josh will be home. I forgot how much Zack and Bradley fight without Josh to keep the peace. I also never realized how much cleaner it is with Josh around- he is the only one that listens when I ask them to pick up- he is his father's son! So, after two days- I am ready for school to be done! I miss my little guy!
On a funny note: I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and her daughter Alexis came home from school (she was in Josh's kindergarten class last year) and announced that she was going to marry Joshua Willard... In the picture above- Alexis is on the far right.

1 comments:

MindySue said...

after your post about Stephenie Neilson, I saw your post titled "Life without Josh" and about passed out. I thought something had happened to him! SOOOO Happy to find out he's in school! ps. Have i sent you and invite to my blog?