CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Have you ever taken it off any sweet jumps?"

What was left of the "sweet jump"



My kids love Napoleon Dynamite. They watch it more then I would like to admit, and I chuckled today when I heard Josh and Zack outside playing and Zack asked Josh if he took his bike off any sweet jumps. I did not know that just minutes later Josh would be speeding his way down the sidewalk towards a "sweet jump" that Zack made of dead tree limbs. I saw him just in time to yell "be careful" out the door and see him hit the limbs. He crushed them and I thought he was okay and then his bike began to squirm and he was thrown off of it face first. It was so funny to watch. I mean the really really funny- where you feel so bad for them, and even worse for laughing, but oh so funny none the less. He laid there in the dirt for a bit and then the tears came. He had his mouth and nose full of dirt, but no blood. He did scrape his elbows and chin, but not too bad. Maybe next time he will let his dad help him make his "sweet jumps"...

0 comments: