CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua!



Today Josh turned six...
We had huckleberry pancakes with whip cream and jam, bacon and eggs for breakfast. Josh got a new bike- which he was thrilled about. For dinner we went to Applebees for ribs (his favorite). Ryan's parents, his brothers Greg and Jeff, my parents, my sister Kricket and her huband and daughter Tom and Annie all came to dinner with us. We came back to our house afterwards for his Peterbilt cake. It was such a great day!
I am not sure why I am emotional about him being so old. I guess it also makes me feel old... Maybe it is also the fact that he starts first grade tomorrow and will be gone ALL DAY!
Josh is such a sweet boy, and is so good to his family. He always comes into my bed in the morning and scratches my head for me. Yes, we are pretty much monkeys around here....
He is very sweet and thoughtful and always watches out for his brothers. I am going to really miss having him around so much.
Happy Birthday my favorite six year old!

1 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

What a rock star birthday cake! Happy Birthday Josh!