CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's my party....


Josh got High School Musical- which he now thinks is so cool. Warning to every parent though- the songs get STUCK in your head! Maybe it's just that we have been watching it several times a day.


Josh's birthday party was Saturday, August 16th. We had 13 kids show up, and Josh said it was "pretty much the best day of my life". Once again- too much Napoleon Dynamite...
I decided to go with the theme of "organized chaos" for his party. I threw out the slip-N-slide and set up tables with pizza, chips, apples, cherries and shelled peas from the garden. The kids ran around in the water, rode bikes and chased each other around on the lawn.

1 comments:

Suzie said...

What a great party! I think kids probably enjoyed "organized chaos". That's so crazy that you have a 6 year old... you must be old!