CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 23rd




So our seven year anniversary was June 23rd. It has been quite the ride, and I do look forward to the many years to come. On Monday (the 23rd) I took a flight to Cincinnati where Ryan was doing a layover. He had no idea that I was coming. I got to the hotel, and the stupid man at the desk wouldn't give me his room number... grrr. At least I got to give him a surprise call from the lobby.
Ryan and I had such a great time together. We walked around the city and ate dinner at a super fancy restaurant. It isn't very often that we get to dress up and go out- just the two of us.
There was lots to see there. We saw two stadiums- which would have been cool if we liked the Bengals or the Reds, but whatever... They also had such beautiful bridges and clock towers.
Ryan is such a great man, and we have grown so much in the last seven years. I couldn't ask for anyone who would better complete me- he is my best friend and I love him so much.

3 comments:

Hanah said...

Lisa, It was funny, I was looking at your pictures, and thought, "gosh that looks alot like here, Cincinnati," (where I live) Haha Welcome to our neck of the woods! :D Congrats on your anniversary!

Tonia said...

Congratulations on 7 years (all perfectly wonderful, right?)! I'm glad you guys had a nice time in Cincinnati.

Kara said...

Glad that you could have a fun anniversary! Beware of the 7 year itch!!!!