CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

For my favorite boy.... RYAN


Yes Ryan, you are my favorite boy. How I ever talked you into marrying me, I will never know. We really are an opposites attract couple, and I love that we do so well at it.
I love you- everything about you. For the man that you were when I met you, and the man that you have now become. I sit back and smile at the thoughts of us when we first met. I was so not your type, and you were not like anyone I had ever dated. But there was just something about you... Isn't it strange how we just knew that it was right. There was never anything hard about the decision. We just did it- and it worked.
You have so much strength. Your strong faith and knowledge of the gospel show what kind of a man you are. You are so good- and are such a great example to your boys.
Ryan, you are such a good man. You show so much integrity in all that you do. You love your family and work hard to make us happy. When you decided to become a pilot, I was so excited. I had no idea how long, hard, and tear-filled the road would be. But we made it- along with our three precious little boys.
And here we are. When you are gone, I feel as though part of me is missing. I need you here to be my strength. You keep me grounded.
I have a picture of me licking your face... I am so happy that I found someone who will put up with me. Who will love me for being childish sometimes. And someone who will even every once in awhile let me put my cold feet on his warm legs- even though it drives you crazy.
Baby, I am luck to have you. I am lucky that you came into my life and changed me forever. You are my strength, and you bring me more happiness then you will ever know.
I love you Ryan- for all eternity.
Lisa

1 comments:

Camille said...

Lisa- you are such a nice mom and wife! I have a hard time swallowing my pride & being very complimentary to my husband. You may have inspired me to do so.