CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pasco, Washington




The kids and I decided to jump on a plane and got to Pasco with Ryan on a long lay-over. We have been doing this quite a bit lately and love the idea of free airplanes and hotels. Makes for a pretty cheap mini-vacation. (If anyone knows me- I am a sucker for free stuff!) It was really hot there, and I was scolded by all three boys for forgetting their swimming suites. Instead, we walked next door to the mall and took them to the candy store where I was promptly forgiven. We also stayed in the "Lion Hotel" (Red Lion) which the boys get a kick out of. Overall we had a great time and got to spend some time with Ryan. If he is never going to be home- we will track him down at work to see him!

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I'm a pilot stalker too! I'm all up for a free flight, free hotel, and free continental breakfast. I mean that is livin' the life. Your boys look so cute in the plane with their daddy. So cool!

Kara said...

We are so jealous that you get to go everywhere for free how fun!!!

Camille said...

Hi Lisa! This is Camille. Your pics & story of the buttes make me a little homesick. Your boys are so cute. Also, I think you have just made me jelous that my husband is not a pilot. I think we will have a career chat tonight..... he will have to get over his fear of heights though.

Tonia said...

Looks like you guys had a nice little vacation. I'm glad you were able to tag along with Ryan on his flight. Oh by the way, pizza and fatty fat sounds great ;)!