CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally!

Okay, so Ryan and I have been looking for a reasonably priced house in Utah for about five months now. We have been from Tremonton to Provo and everywhere in-between. We have had so much frustration because we wanted to find the perfect place to have our family.
So now, we are pleased to announce that we have found a house!! Actually we are building a house. It is in Eagle Mountain Utah, and it will be done in about 5-6 months. We picked out a lot on Saturday, and are excitedly getting ready to pick out options and get going with the process. It is about an hours drive to the airport, but Ryan was happy with that. He will only make the trip a couple of times a week, so it will be fine. It is also only about 15 minutes from his brother's house, so we will have family close.
This is so exciting!!

5 comments:

Swen said...

Congrats Lisa! I have always thought a more fitting place would be Willard Bay, Utah but I hear it was settled by some real "winners" (you know how those Willard's are). If you need any help with the sweat equity, I will be in my room, sleeping.

Tonia said...

Yay for you guys! Congratulations and good luck with the building process. I'm glad you guys were finally able to find a place.

Shelley Stephens said...

Hey, That makes me very excited, for you and for me. Thats not too far from where I live. So we can see eachother again. I would love to see the boys. From there pictures it looks like they've grown a lot.

krick said...

we're sad you are leaving, but i always knew you'd end up in utah. it suits you, and it's close enough that we can come visit.

Emily said...

ok, we'll need to spend more time together over the summer. we haven't seen you guys as much as we want with Olive being sent to Primary Children's & everything. we'll still come see you, we make it to Utah every little bit. YAY! YOU GET A HOUSE!! Congrats!