CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow days




The boys have started going out sledding every day. Playing in the snow is where I become the official Bad Mommy. I knew they would love it, but I kept putting off actually taking them outside. I have been dreading going out with them. I HATE being cold- and it is so much work to get them all dressed up- and it is so wet and nasty when they come back into the house! Ryan has been home most of the last week and took them out every single day to sled. He is such a good Daddy. Now he is gone on a trip and I am attempting to avoid them asking about going out.... Is this bad??
Tell me again why I moved away from the beach...

3 comments:

Rachel D said...

Welcome aboard! Glad you boarded the blogger bandwagon. :) It's been fun seeing pics of everyone's families and keeping in touch. Don't worry, we have things in our family that are dubbed "father-son activites" too. Usually anything cold/wet/messy/smelly or that involves roughhousing. It's that special male bonding.

Suzie said...

Such cute little boys! Glad you finally have a blog. This is Suz by the way.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

So glad you joined the blogging world. I've added you to my list so I can see what your up to. Hope you are surviving the Idaho winter.