CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gold-star Mommy




Happy Valentine's Day! Today I am pulling out all of the super-mommy stops and trying to make it a great day for the boys. Ryan is going to be home late tonight from four-day trip.
We got up this morning and had red heart-shaped pancakes. Josh told me that red is "much more hearty then pink", so we got them as red as possible. This afternoon, I made the most YUM-O cupcakes EVER! They are from Martha Stuart online (search for "Sprinkles strawberry cupcakes"). They have real fruit in the cupcakes AND the frosting. Even being the frosting-hater that I am, they are divine!! We are going to have heart shaped take and bake pizzas for dinner and I have some cute little valentines for the boys. Should be a great day!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Wow! You are sooo good! Cute boys by the way.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Wowee you went all out. What fun food ideas. I love the heart pizza. So very cool. Hope you had a great day and how fun to have your hubby back.