CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

And I thought sending him to kindergarten was hard...


So Josh did his valentines for school with me yesterday, and I have come to the realization that my little boy is not little anymore. He saved the "kiss" valentine for his Jessica because "he likes her and she likes him". Wait, a minute, WHAT??? When did girls lose their cooties?? I must have missed that memo. It is fun to see them grow and change, but this is a hard one! Around Christmas time, there were some girls chasing Josh at the church. When we asked why they were chasing him, they said, "because he is so hot." **SIGH**

2 comments:

Pat, Miriam, Taylor, and Spencer said...

wow i can not beleive how big your boys are getting. That is crazy how time flys i remember when you just had 2 and they were so small. I hope everything is going well with you and your family. It was nice to see that you are blogging to.

Hanah said...

Well he is a real cutie! I know what you mean, it seems little ones grow up alot faster these days. :( :)