CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

pork chops.... and applesauce.




Josh lost his first tooth! He made it just in time to lose it before school got out. He was so upset that he was the only one in his class that had not lost a tooth yet. He spent endless hours wiggling it... I am so happy to see him with his hands out of his mouth again!
The tooth fairy came through with flying colors- and everyone was pleased. Though Josh asked me flat out if I was the tooth fairy- a special thanks to the kids in his class that ruined it. I informed him "if you don't believe, you don't receive".
How many times did you tell us that Mom?

1 comments:

Tonia said...

How exciting for Josh. I'm so confused...what does pork chops and applesauce have to do with losing a tooth? I think I'm missing something?