CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

BOYS

So, due to me not keeping a journal besides this blog, I have to make this post to remind myself of things my boys do. It is fairly disgusting, so if you aren't up for it- stop reading now!

Two nights ago Josh waited a little too long to come in to use the bathroom- he was outside playing with his friends... He has a bad habit of doing this- one that I am constantly on him about. He frequently hides his undies with "skids" from me to avoid the lecture... Well, on this occasion, he was even later then usual and ended up getting his mess all over the toilet, rug, floor, and shower curtain. He even managed to get it on Bradley. So, I stick the three of them in the shower and get busy on cleanup duty. Then I hear it:
Josh- Hey Zack, clean my bum for me!
Zack- NO WAY!!!
Josh- ummmmm..... I will give you a dollar if you do.
Zack- OKAY!!

Really son? For a DOLLAR??

1 comments:

Alyssa Carnahan said...

This is the funniest thing I have read for awhile. Thanks for making my day!:)