CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

King for a day...

If I were king for a day, I would put a BAN on those carts with the car attached to the front. I would banish them from the earth! Then I would no longer have to push the stupid things through the store with my kids trying to kill each other in the front of it, pulling things off the shelves from the sides, and getting in and out, in and out, in and out.
Any guesses on what I did tonight??
Stinkin' carts.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

I'm with you on that one. I HATE those things! They are big and awkward and I always bump into everything and my kids don't stay in them anyway - yeah, whoever engineered those obviously didn't have kids!

MindySue said...

I completely agree!!! and heaven help you if you get the car where one of the two steering wheels is MISSING. and they ALWAYS have squeaky rattling wheels. ALWAYS!!!!

Hanah said...

hahah that's soo funny! I think next should be the carts where they sit in the front facing each other, so they kick, and fight about whose leg is touching whose. :D hahaha

Swen said...

If you crash into things enough (isles, other carts, people, etc), you can convince your boys they don't drive well enough to use those carts; so I've been told...