CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

And it's final....

For six months I have been asking Bradley what kind of birthday cake he wants. Each time he says "I already told you, High School Musical!" I really wanted to do him something more little boyish. He has watched the show countless times with Zack and Josh though, and thinks he is so grown up already. About a month ago he added that he wanted a high school musical party at Tom and Jerry's house- which I finally figured out was Chucky Cheese. So, after months of trying to persuade him to do something else, we will be having a basketball cake with High School Musical plates and cups and going to Chucky Cheese. I am having a hard time with my baby turning three. I feel so old...

1 comments:

Shelley Stephens said...

AHHH!!! I can't believe he is already three. It seems like yesterday that you had him. Highschool musical is a big hit with all kids I think, it's a little strange girls and boys love it. I hope he loves his party. Have fun.