CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

snips and snails and puppy dog tails..... part two.

I had bananas today that were getting old- so I decided to make banana bread. The boys were playing out in the sprinkler, and I thought they would be fine while I whipped up the bread.
Just as I was finishing, Josh came in and told me that Zack and Bradley needed a bowl of warm water to clean off in. He had cleaned himself in the sprinkler, but the other two thought it was too cold. I didn't think much of it, got a big bowl of warm water and went outside to rinse them off (thinking it would be just their feet). This is what I found....



4 comments:

Tonia said...

Again, what a difference between the boys and girls. Isabella flips out when she gets a little dirt on her feet or if she spills a bit of food on her shirt. I think she would have died!!

Suzie said...

That is so funny! Riley hates being dirty.

krick said...

those pictures are awesome. i'd totally frame them!

Camille said...

I agree w/your sis- frame them! I can't believe how much your son in the middle pic. looks like you- these remind me of our spaghetti face photo from when we were little!