CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time at the cabin





We spent last weekend at my parent's cabin near Yellowstone Park. The boys had so much fun!
Tom and Kricket came up with Miss Annie- who is oh-so entertaining for the boys.
There was SO much snow up there! Some friends of my parents brought their snow machines and everyone had fun getting rides. Josh and Zack even saw two wolves when they were on a ride with Grandpa. Overall, we had a great, relaxing weekend!

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Hey I have finally entered the blogging world!! I could spend hours looking at everyones stuff:)
How goes the house hunting???

Tonia said...

Cute pics! You sure do have some handsome boys. I can't believe all the snow - you can keep it ;)

The Moss Family said...

Hey Lisa! I found you through Kim's blog. Your family is cute!You can check out my blog at crisandleannmossfamily.blogspot.com
It's fun to see what your up to!
LeAnn(Cziep)Moss