CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh happy day!


After FIVE years SEVEN months and TWENTY-FIVE days of at least one kid (usually two) in diapers- Bradley is POTTY TRAINED!! He even woke up dry this morning- (which is not unusual for my boys, the other two potty trained day/night at the same time). Upon waking this morning, he sat straight up and said "need to pee!!"
Ahhhh... the sweet relief of not having to change diapers! Now we just need to get through the "accident phase" which he has had none of today- even made it through nursery at church!

6 comments:

Tonia said...

Yay, congrats! Hopefully we're not too far behind you.

Kara said...

so are you pregnant yet? Isnt this how it always happens. Call me and I will invite you to my blog!

Suzie said...

LUCKY YOU!

Mike and Kim said...

5 years, 7 months, and 25 days of diapers!! I think you are amazing!!!

The Moss Family said...

I've done 7 years 6 months and some change. But who's counting. It's so nice one you get them trained. Yea!!

Emily said...

YAY!! i had a small stint of diaper free life....ah well, back at it now, major blowouts & all :)