CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan *31*



Ryan ended up having to work on his birthday and so we started the celebration on Monday. We took the boys bowling and to lunch- which was lots of fun! Tuesday night we invited Ryan's brother Gary and his family and some of our neighbors over for cake. I saw a cake in the Taste of Home magazine that I thought I could pull off and we gave it a whirl. It ended up looking great and tasting pretty darn good too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!

5 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

Wow, the cake turned out FANTASTIC! Good job! :D

-Kat

Bonnie said...

AMAZING CAKE - I'm drooling on my keyboard!!! You're awesome. Such lucky boys at your house!!!
XOXO
Mom/Gram

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Holy snarkies! That cake is AMAZING! If I saw that in a magazine, I would quickly dismiss it knowing that it there was no way I'd be able to pull off something that beautiful. I don't know how you did it, but I'm drooling!

Steph and Dave said...

Hi Lisa,

I hope you don't mind that I found your blog, it is good to see your cute family. Your boys are getting so big.

Crazy In Love said...

Hey Lisa-
Your kiddos are so cute! I hope you are doing good and that all is going well for you guys. You are getting really close to having your little girl :) So I was just looking at your past blogs and it looks like we have the same couches. Good choice, they are so comfy. Anyways hope everything goes well with your new little one. Put up lots of pictures.