CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

it's official...

We are officially moved to Utah. All of our stuff made it safely and we are settled for the most part. The only thing we lost along the way was our computer- it has died each time we have moved and I think that its chance of revival this time is slim. I am bummed because I am only able to use Ryan's computer when he is not flying...
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. My mom and dad came along with Kricket, Tom and Annie. They helped us to break in the new house... It was so nice to cook in a new kitchen.
I will update soon with pictures and stories, but for now, I am off to put up the Christmas tree. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

You must be getting settled in quickly if you are ready to put up your tree. I hope you love being in your new house. Can't wait to see more pics.

Suzie said...

I've been waiting for this post! Glad you're here. Waiting for my phone to ring so we can hang out...

Swen said...

Wish we could have been there for Thanksgiving. Congrats on the new house!

Bonnie said...

I'm still in awe of you! You were ALL moved in! Your new home is beautiful and comfortable and there is a warm inviting spirit there.
Thank you for cooking a delicious Thanksgiving dinner for us and for making us feel so welcome.
We really really really miss having you "across the river" but know this best for you.
XOXO Mom